Ε85 is modern, state-of-the-art, mullion – transom façade system. It is the result of 2.5 years of research, which integrated the know-how of energy efficiency technology and characteristics with current and future building construction requirements.
Its 50mm column width design ensures full compliance with the strictest international specifications and renders high thermal and water tightness performance.
E85 is a complete system that incorporates different construction solutions and gives the Architect the ability to design beyond conventional restrictions. Atriums, corner constructions, domes, pyramids, cupolas and curved constructions are feasible and easy to construct with E85.
The certifications the system acquired, which were obtained from accredited European laboratories in accordance with European and American specifications, prove that E85 is one of the top facades available.
• Solutions for all modern architectural applications
• Capability of being combined with modern materials (photovoltaic systems, composite Etalbond panels, etc.) for the construction of the entire outer shell of a building
• Excellent thermal insulation, ideal water-tightness and wind-tightness
• Optimum use of the material, which ensures the best quality/cost ratio
• Wide range of certified accessories and special mechanisms
• All the necessary elements to ensure that the curtain wall can receive the CE mark
• Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing
It comes in four different external forms:
• Four sides with a cap
• Horizontal side with a cap – vertical side, structural
• Horizontal side, structural – vertical side with a cap
• Four sides, structural