The one prefers French shutters of PVC-U, the other of aluminium. Both have their strengths. Decide for yourself which of these materials you prefer.
The French shutter system Elba consists of aluminium, i.e. it is light and yet stable, in particular its special load bearing properties at the corner connectors.
Aluminium French shutters from the Elba system come in a number of alternatives: with movable or fixed slats, or with panelling of board profiles. All variants are, of course, available in a wide range of laminates from plain colours to woodgrains.
- Protects against sunlight.
- Provides effective protection against wind, weather, and heat.
- The air cushion between the window and folding shutter keeps noise outside.
- Protection against forced entry.
- Wide range of plain colours and woodgrains.
- Easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Hinged shutter system of aluminium profiles with adjustable or fixed slats.
- Panelling is also possible with board profiles 24 mm thick.
- The hinged shutter can be installed on the window, the wall, or in a special box-type casement.
- Corner connections for excellent static properties and high stability.
- All profiles are anodised and undercoated for perfect laminate bonding.
- Shutter lock with retainer. Optionally with longitudinal, angle, or adjustable hinges.