– High level of thermal insulation and sound reduction.
– Offering elegant constructions and satisfying large-scale requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Heavy glass weights using Stainless Steel rails that ensure durability and functionality over time.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– Combined with the possibility of using a lift and slide mechanism to move the sash.
– Designed to fulfil aesthetic and functional needs.
SAFETY / MAINTENANCE
– Exceptionally durable and long-lasting system.
– Minimal preserving, care or clean.
THE ELEGANCE ITSELF
Resistance to high wind loads up to class C2 / B3
Air permeability, class 4
Sound reduction index db 34 dB
Burglar resistance tested to NPD
Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 3,0
Thermal insulation UD (W/m2K)* 1,9
*Sizes: 1.230 x 1.480 mm και Ug=1,1 W/m2K
Leaf Depth in mm 38
Contains Anti Bi-Metal
The so-called bi-metallic effect occurs when there is a large difference in temperature between the inner and outer frame of a door (for example when there is intense sunlight). The outer frame expands and can cause distortion of the door and locking mechanism difficulties. The Anti Bi-Metal allows the outer frame to expand and to continue its normal function. Easily replaceable, this addition comes pre-installed.