– Flush-mounted look and virtually flush-mounted glass pane.
– Both materials in one structural element.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– AluClip Zero variant of System 76 presents a convincing combination of appealing design, outstanding technology and passive house capability.
– Seven chamber profile with an outer aluminium coating for extra protection and stability.
– High-performance insulation requirements.
– Low profile for high visibility.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– Elegant aluminium design providing high stability, ease of care and almost an unlimited range of colour options.
– Suitable for all modern architectural requirements.
– Window with facade look design
SAFETY / MAINTENANCE
– High static stability due to the aluminium and PVCu profile connection.
– Energy efficiency.
ONE OF ITS KIND
Resistance to high wind loads up to class C5 / B5
Air permeability, class 4
Sound reduction values up to 46 dB
Burglary protection up to resistance class RC2
Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 1,1
Thermal insulation Uw(W/m2K)*, 1,0
Sizes: 1.230 x 1.480 mm and Ug=0,6 W/m2K
Installation depth mm 76