The residential door system KÖMMERLING 88plus provides all that is needed for high quality, inward opening residential door systems, including the modern construction depth of 88 mm. In this five chamber system, both internal and external insulating chambers provide a shield against cold and heat. 88plus residential doors also exhibit a high base stability. The large steel reinforcements form a solid, closed frame. The sash corners are reinforced with welded corner connectors forming a nonpositive connection with the steel reinforcement. These absorb bending and torsional forces, e.g. from jemmying attempts, and deflect them through the entire surrounding steel frame.
Special hardware enhances security to an even higher level. Possible are single- and multi-sash inward opening residential doors with top light or side frames. Thanks to its thermoplastic mouldability, this residential door can also present customisable arches, a spectacular calling card for your home. Residential doors can be fitted just as you wish with Georgian bars, conventional functional or ornamental glazing, or prefabricated panels.
Combine form and colour just as you wish from the huge potential provided by an extensive profile range and surface variants. The system is available in white, woodgrain laminates, or plain or metallic colours – laminated on the outside and white on the inside, or laminated on both sides.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand was the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.
- High-insulation residential door system with 88 mm construction depth, average Uf = 1.2 W/(m²K).
- Five chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connectors for greater static properties.
- Three sealing levels and the innovative sash rebate seal safeguard reliable protection against driving rain, the optimal windproof properties, and outstanding thermal insulation values.
- High tightness with double seal to barrier-free threshold with thermal break.
- Threshold connector for precision fitting and sealing between frame and threshold.
- For special functional glazing or residential door panelling of 22–54 mm.
- Aluminium weather bar and rebate pad set for additional protection against driving rain.
- Max sash sizes Single sash side hung door 1200 x 2400 mm, floating mullion door 1000 x 2400 mm
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.