– C70 Gold® is a highly energy-efficient, chamfered window and door system.
– Outward opening and projected window system
FEATURES – BENEFITS
– Five-chambered design for better thermal and sound insulation.
– Windows & Doors with British design and high-performance German engineering.
– Greenline label, lead-free stabilisers make it environmentally friendly.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– The chamfered design of C70 Gold® gives a modern and clean look through the frame, sash and glazing bead.
– All current opening concepts are possible for the convenience of use.
– Wide range of design options in a comprehensive selection of luxury colours and realistic wood grain finishes.
– Glazing up to 38 mm.
Safety / Maintenance
– The full depth, central euro groove helps to make the windows and doors more secure.
– PVCu frames will continue to function satisfactorily for a period in excess of 35 years.
– Nearly maintenance-free.
AN OPENING TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE
Outward opening system with RC2 security built-in
Resistance to high wind loads up to class C5 / B5
Air permeability, class 4
Sound reduction values up to 40 dB
Burglary protection up to resistance class RC2
Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 1,4
Thermal insulation Uw(W/m2K)*, 1,3
*Sizes: 1.230 x 1.480 mm and Ug= 1,0 W/m2K
Installation depth mm 70