Kommerling 70mm (previously Trocal 70 CL) windows offer you solutions with added value.
They are designed as a state of the art integrated solutions and also provide many possibilities for individual design.
Kommerling 70mm helps you to save heating costs to a
measurable extent and raise the cosiness in your home.
Featuring innovative five-chamber technology and a larger installation depth, Kommerling 70mm offers perceptible thermal insulation. This also makes it ideal for a thicker sound insulation glazing that better absorbs noise from outside.
- High thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.3 W/(m2K)
- Sound insulation value up to 45 dB
- Five chamber technology
- 70 mm installation depth
- Elegant round look
- Large selection of colours and laminates
- 13 mm between axes for greater safety
– Durable profiles with slim sightlines.
– Meets all modern architectural design requirements.
FEATURES – BENEFITS
– Five-chambered design for high thermal stability.
– Double seal system with optional passive ventilation solution.
– Minimizing noise for better living quality.
– Greenline label, lead-free stabilisers make it environmentally friendly.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– Providing an inward opening and tilting window option.
– The various surface finishes offer many possibilities.
– Wide range of standard profiles and low threshold option.
SAFETY / MAINTENANCE
– Enhanced security against intrusions.
– The high-quality surfaces are extremely easy to clean and weather resistant.
TRIED, TESTED, TRUSTED
Resistance to high wind loads up to class C5 / B5
Air permeability, class 4
Sound reduction values up to 43 dB
Burglary protection up to resistance class RC2
Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 1,3
Heat transfer coefficient of the window UW (W/m2K)*, 1,3
*Sizes: 1.230 x 1.480 mm and Ug= 1,0 W/m2K
Installation depth mm 70