Want to do a lot for the environment, yet save costs without sacrificing convenience and design?
A passive house with KÖMMERLING 76 makes this possible.
When fitted with the upgrade technologies AluClip Pro and proEnergyTec, the modern window system delivers a thermal insulation value Uf of 0.93 W/(m²K), fulfilling the high energy saving requirements for passive houses. With 44 mm thermal insulation glazing and TGI spacer – Ug = 0.6 W/(m²K) – the Uw value is 0.79 W/(m²K).
KÖMMERLING 76 AluClip Pro gives you the best of two worlds: aluminium and PVC-U in one innovative system. Aluminium presents a convincing elegance, the best weather resistance, high stability, and a wide range of colours. PVC-U provides the optimal thermal and sound insulation in addition to functional reliability. Yet another advantage – The functional aluminium profile takes over the load-bearing functions, so no steel reinforcements are needed.
The reinforcing chambers in the sash and frame are filled with proEnergyTec foam. Also possible is the combination of sash steel reinforcement and proEnergyTec in the frame. This technology achieves the highest thermal insulation values and can be recycled easily at a later date. The values are so good that KÖMMERLING 76 with AluClip Pro and proEnergyTec fulfils the passive house requirements.
- Outstanding thermal insulation value Uf = 0.93 W/(m²K).
- Passive house suitability as defined under the IFT guideline WA-15/2 – Uw value = 0.79 W/(m²K).
- Elegant aluminium design for virtually unlimited colour schemes.
- High stability thanks to functional aluminium profiles.
- Highest thermal insulation values thanks to proEnergyTec technology.
- Fully recyclable.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.