Trocal System 70mm windows offer you solutions with added value.
They are designed as state of the art integrated solutions and also provide many possibilities for individual design.
Trocal System 70mm helps you to save heating costs to a
measurable extent and raise the cosiness in your home.
Featuring innovative five-chamber technology and a larger installation depth, Trocal System_70mm offers perceptible thermal insulation. This also makes it ideal for a thicker sound insulation glazing that better absorbs noise from outside.
- High thermal insulation value of Uf = 1.3 W/(m2K)
- Sound insulation value up to 45 dB
- Five chamber technology
- 70 mm installation depth
- Elegant round look
- Large selection of colours and laminates
- 13 mm between axes for greater safety
– Durable profiles with slim sightlines.
– Meets all modern architectural design requirements.
FEATURES – BENEFITS
– Five-chambered design for high thermal stability.
– Double seal system with optional passive ventilation solution.
– Minimizing noise for better living quality.
– Greenline label, lead-free stabilisers make it environmentally friendly.
DESIGN & FINISHES
– Providing an inward opening and tilting window option.
– The various surface finishes offer many possibilities.
– Wide range of standard profiles and low threshold option.
SAFETY / MAINTENANCE
– Enhanced security against intrusions.
– The high-quality surfaces are extremely easy to clean and weather resistant.
TRIED, TESTED, TRUSTED
Resistance to high wind loads up to class C5 / B5
Air permeability, class 4
Sound reduction values up to 43 dB
Burglary protection up to resistance class RC2
Thermal insulation Uf (W/m2K) 1,3
Heat transfer coefficient of the window UW (W/m2K)*, 1,3
*Sizes: 1.230 x 1.480 mm and Ug= 1,0 W/m2K
Installation depth mm 70